The Epiphany Wellness Mission
We are a recovery and wellness focused environment, from entry-level administrative roles to the founders and CEO. We are all united under a common cause – to facilitate safe and compassionate substance abuse and mental health recoveries for our clients and our community. Will you join us?
The Epiphany Hiring Process
We’re looking for recovery-minded individuals who will join our mission and build a better future in the lives of those who struggle with mental health and substance abuse.
If you’re a compassionate and driven individual in the recovery field, we want you on our team! Here’s what you can expect moving forward.
- Application and Resume Review
- Leadership Interviews
- Official Job Offer
- Streamlined Onboarding
- Welcome To The Epiphany Wellness Family!
Benefits At Epiphany
- Competitive salary based on experience and credentials.
- 100% paid Employee Health Benefits
- 100% paid Employee Vision Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Family Benefits and Dental Coverage Offered
- Progressive Paid Time Off program
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
We have two state-of-the-art locations to serve the Northeastern US and beyond, with facilities in Blackwood, New Jersey and Nashville, Tennessee.Learn more
Our Executive Team
Founded by community leaders with their own recovery stories, our executive team leads by example to accomplish their vision without compromise.Learn more
Our Individualized Treatment Programs
Offering a full continuum of care, we’ve developed a streamlined and comprehensive process for holistic healing and recovery.Learn more
Will You Join Our Team?
Come watch as we serve struggling individuals become the best versions of themselves as they pursue recovery. Watch as they experience their Epiphany.