Epiphany Wellness - Blackwood, NJ, Hendersonville, TN
Blackwood, NJ Hendersonville, TN Full-Time Part-TimeApply Now
This is an internship. Candidates are awarded clinical hours for LCADC supervision and/or graduate school.
What will your day look like? You will:
- 3 hours of group facilitation per week.
- Documentation – (48 hours, communicate schedules)
- Treatment Planning – status updates, touching the treatment plan with client signatures
- Attends and participates in daily, weekly or monthly staff meetings as scheduled by supervisor and director.
- Accept and utilize supervision and address problems noted by supervisor
What you will need for this position:
- Minimum 15+ hours availability a week
- BSW or degree in related human services field;
- In the process of obtaining an MSW or Master’s degree in a related human services field.
- A minimum of 1 year of mental health counseling experience is preferred.
- CADC Intern (preferred)
- CPR Certified (preferred)